GLENGARRY ENCORE EDUCATION CENTRE
212 Main St. North, Alexandria
Parking at the front of the high school (GDHS).
Enter at the north-east door (closest to the cenotaph)
OFFICE HOURS: 11 am – 1 pm (Monday – Tuesday – Wednesday)
Mailing address: Glengarry Encore Education Centre
PO Box 1315, Alexandria ON KOC lAO
• Register early as courses may be cancelled due to lack of participants.
• Registrations will be accepted up to 5 days before the scheduled date of each Workshop.
• Payment by CASH or CHEQUE payable to “Glengarry Encore Education Centre”
• Mail in Registration: Accepted when accompanied by CHEQUE made payable to: “Glengarry Encore Education Centre”
$5.00 (nonrefundable} is required upon registration for each semester
If Workshop space is limited we can only reserve your space upon receipt of payment.
• Please indicate on the registration form if you need to use one of the 6 laptops available through Encore.
• Notes are available ONLY for those who register 5 days before the class
• Computer classes having less than 5 participants will be cancelled. Register early.
Supply costs for materials provided by the instructor must be paid at the time of course registration. These fees are nonrefundable unless there is someone on the waiting list willing to replace you.
Wheelchair access to our classroom and office is available through the Main high school entrance.
Advise us if you need this service as an Encore member must meet you to gain access through our security doors.
Many of our workshops & classes are held off-campus – inquire before registering if wheelchair accessibility is a requirement.
Workshops may be cancelled due to weather conditions or at the discretion of the instructor. Should a Workshop be cancelled we attempt to notify participants as quickly as possible. If time permits, Glengarry Encore will put a message on the answering system at 613-525-1008. The Workshop will be rescheduled, if possible.
A full course refund will be issued if your course choice is cancelled or you are unable to attend a rescheduled date.
Requests for refunds due to illness or unavailability to attend a course must go through the office at 613-525-1008 and will be presented to the board for consideration